AMBASSADOR EXPECTATIONS AND AGREEMENT
MISSION STATEMENT: The Murray Area Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating synergy among professionals based on trust, value and cooperation. By providing education, resources and service opportunities in the local community, we cultivate interaction and long-lasting business relationships for our members.
As an Ambassador, you will be elevated among our members; gaining access to business resources above and beyond those made available to the Chamber community [see Member Benefits Listing]. Ambassadors are recognized at every possible opportunity by the Chamber of Commerce for their tireless efforts in supporting the Chamber, local businesses and the surrounding area. In exchange for these elite benefits and additional exposure for you and your business, we request the following:
1. Volunteer service of approximately 8-10 hours per month, depending on the Chamber activities calendar.
2. Mandatory weekly participation in our 15-minute Ambassador Update Call [currently Tuesdays at 8:30am].
3. Attendance of Monthly Ambassador meeting [currently the second Monday from 12-1pm].
4. Minimum of 1 hour per week spent contacting companies on the provided New Business Listings.
5. Attendance of at least 2 Chamber events per month, including but not limited to: Thursday Luncheons, Friday Eggs & Issues, Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies and Service Activities.
6. Minimum of 1 hour per month of Chamber Office Assistance, including but not limited to: Delivering of
New/Renewing Membership Packets, Organization of Membership Books, Card Wall and/or Storage Room.
With the initialing of the items above, and your signature below, you hereby agree to fulfill these obligations each month to remain a formal Ambassador for the Murray Area Chamber of Commerce. You also agree to pay a $50 donation to cover Chamber’s costs in providing your name badge and Ambassador Scarf. If for some reason, these monthly participation requirements fail to be met, then the Ambassador Committee reserves the right to review your Ambassador status and request the return of your name badge and scarf.